Online TikTok Downloader
Download any video from TikTok without a watermark. It's free and simple to use.
How to Download TikTok Videos?
To save a video from TikTok to your PC or mobile device, simply copy the video's link from TikTok, then paste it into the textbox at the top of this page.
Here's a step-by-step instruction on how to do it:
- Open TikTok and go to the video that you wish to download.
- Copy the video's link. On the TikTok app, you have to press the share button and choose Copy link. If you're on a desktop, open the TikTok video and copy its link from your browser's URL bar.
- Next, paste the link into the search box that is at the top of this page. The tool will automatically begin searching for the TikTok video.
- Once the video is searched, you'll see a list of the available video formats and qualities. Find the one that you want, then right-click on the Download button and select the Save option. On mobile, you have to tap and hold on to the Download button.
- Our video downloader will begin to download the TikTok video to your device. This should take just a few seconds.
Free TikTok Video Downloader
Have you come across a video on TikTok but can't download it to your device? Well, this is why we've built this free and easy-to-use TikTok downloader.
All you have to do is to paste the link of a TikTok video that you wish to download, select the output quality, and download it right away.
The best part of this tool is that it can download TikTok videos without watermarks and supports MP4 format.
Features of Our TikTok Downloader
Video Downloader FAQ
Can I download TikTok videos without watermark?
Yes! All the videos are downloaded without any TikTok watermarks present.
Where are the videos saved after downloading a TikTok video?
All the videos are saved to the default Downloads folder on your device. In addition, this website does not store a copy of your downloads. All videos are downloaded directly from TikTok's servers.
Do I have to install a software or browser extension?
No, this video downloader is available entirely online and can be accessed from any web browser. You do not need to install any software or extensions.
How can I get the link of a TikTok video?
On desktop, go to TikTok's website and open the video. Copy the link from the top of your browser where the URL is displayed. Alternatively, the link is also displayed below the video's caption.
On the TikTok mobile app, open the video, tap on the share button, and choose "Copy link".